Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sleepless nights...and Presidents

So, we've been told by many people that "you don't know what sleep deprivation is until you've had a baby..."

To that end, I'd like to launch a complaint. You see, the other night I was awakened around 2am by someone kicking me in the back. Yes, that's right. Kicking in the back. Isn't that good for a 20-yard penalty in football? It was not my wife who was so sweetly curled up behind me: it was my as yet unborn son - Jack! Whacking me good through Leslie's belly! And hard enough for me to feel it. I suppose he's running out of room in there, or he wanted some more space on the bed...
Jeez, I'm ready for the sleepless nights to come after he's delivered, but no one told me that he was going to be running things in MY BED before he was even born. Dude.

And finally, speaking of running things, here's a picture of a possible Presidential candidate from the state of Louisiana.

No comments: