Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oohs and aahs and big hugs...Oh my!

Previously, I've commented that babies are not just for women, that they are in fact, for men to be involved with too. (You'll have to read the next article below to see the body of my discussion.) However, in saying that babies are not just for women, I've therefore categorized them as for women in at least some part . At this point I can say that they are mostly for women, and that this whole idea is common knowledge and my comments on the topic are frivolous at best- and at least, a fun waste of your time to read. Realistically, women carry the child, deliver the child (by any means necessary! ) and do a great majority of the teaching, feeding, and nurturing that is required to rear a child. So, the following pictures are of those ladies who will do most of the rearing with Jack.

His mother, Leslie
(Graceful under the most stressful situations as you can see.)

Grammy

Grandma Noah

Mamaw

Aunt Emily


Auntie Ashley







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I look forward to my share of the rearing. He is just so wonderful...worth waiting the 25 years!