Monday, June 16, 2008

Florida Vacation 2008 Part 2

More pictures from the Florida vacation...

It only looks like I'm scraping my chest off in the sand.
I'm actually scraping my chest off on a skim board in the sand.



Jack liked the sand pretty well. The ocean? Not so much.


He did like the pool and really enjoyed his float.


Dad, Mom, and Jack getting ready for some breakfast.

He is a great boy and loads of fun. Wow.


We were walking along a row of shops and restaurants,
and you know what I realized?
Cats aren't dumb.

1 comment:

Diann Hunt said...

Oh my goodness, I'm behind in reading your blog! LOVE all the pictures! Jack is getting so big--and cute!!! What a doll! He and Xander will have to play together soon! Xander will be a year old this Saturday. Where does the time go?

Love you all!
Aunt Diann