Monday, June 16, 2008

Gone fishin...

During the Florida vacation, I talked Jack's Grandpa, Andy, into going fishing with me. I am a very amateur fisherman, and Andy is not a fisherman at all as far as I knew. So of course, he proceeded to catch twice as many as I did, and the only keepers of the day between the two of us! Here are the pictures which tell our Big Fish Story:

Early on, Andy took a quick lead of 2 to zilcho, and never looked back!
He was a good sport though, and didn't rub it in.

The days' catch of Red Snapper from several guys on the boat.
I spent most of the trip untangling my line from everyone else's line. Jeez.


I did catch a few 'big ones' but they were not good for eating.
This big fella also bled all over me. Fun.

The tour guides could fillet 20lb of fish in about two minutes. Crazy.

A good time was had by all! We're just glad we made it to shore safe and sound.
I recommend it to anyone. We went with Harbor Walk and we had a great time.

No comments: