Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Big Boy

Tuesday the 21st was haircut day for Jack and I. Since there was no Mommy or Aunt Emily available to help out this time, we were on our own. Normally I would get Jack's hair cut while holding him in my lap, then Mommy or Aunt Emily would entertain him while I get mine cut. So, yesterday, Jack sat in the booster seat by himself while the nice lady at Greatclips did his hair. I was so impressed. And this is after a trip to the doctor where he let Dr. Wiley look in his ears, mouth, up his nose, and listen to him breathing before and after a nebulizer breathing treatment- all without the first chirp or tear!
He is such a good boy!

Watching the lady do her work in the mirror.


Careful around the ears please.


At the storage building where we have all of our stuff.

1 comment:

est. Prints ~ Photography by Emily Laymon said...

I just have to say that I LOVE this little boy! Love Aunt Emmie!