Friday, October 9, 2009

Boy - 2yrs old has opinion...details below!

Yesterday, I went to get Jack out of the bed, and he says,
"Good Morning" then he says, "I want pizza for breakfast." Wow.
When getting dressed, he always asks for a red shirt
as red seems to be his favorite color.
Today, I went to get him and he says, "It's Jacks birthday!"
Now actually, his birthday was 3 months ago, but isn't that funny? Wow. How great is that!
Here are some pics from Jack's cousin
Daxon's 7 year old birthday party:


Here, Jack and I calculate what speed he will reach when I let go!



     In this pic Jack is getted bounced,
but he didn't fall too many times.


Here's a nice pic of Jack watching the other children to
see if he can copy whatever mischief they're creating.



In this picture, there is a man at our house working on the floor.
You can see where Curious George is if you look closely.



"Jack, what'cha doing?"
"I'm watching that man Daddy."



Jack watching hard, and our guy, working hard.
****************************************************************





Finally, I bought these 'magic pills' at the Learning Express toy store.
You put them in warm/ hot water and they turn into
 animals in about 4-5 minutes!
Below is what the wild animal pack looks like 'hatched'.
An ostrich, rhinoceros, gazelle, lion, monkey, and hippopotamus.
We're looking forward to seeing what the sea life
pills look like this coming week.

I love having little boy and the stuff that comes along with.
It's great fun.

No comments: