Monday, October 12, 2009

Kreative Blogger

So, it looks like our friend Heidi over at Trace's Place, has nominated us for something we've never heard of, but we're honored to be mentioned: the Kreativ Blogger Award.

I don't know that it's anything official, but it's sweet to be mentioned.
Also, I'll pass along two nominations:
The Beard Report, and The Corder Family. Both blogs are imaginative and bring smiles to my face!

Here's the logo for the award, and it's a little feminine for my taste, but whatever, I suppose when you boil it down, blogging is just electronic scrapbooking!

And now here's the seven things you don't know about me (Sean not Leslie):
1.)      I have a sizable comic book collection, around 3500 issues. This makes me a huge nerd, but I don't care! I also have an online comic subscription, which makes me a double nerd.
2.)     I once scored a 291 out of 300 on the US Army physical fitness test. That's not world class or anything, but for an average guy, it's pretty good. And yes, I was in the US Air Force, but we worked with the Army so we had to do some of their stuff. It's push-ups, sit-ups, and a two mile run. Plus I did 18 pull-ups. I'm no where close to that stuff now. Big frown.
3.)     I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
4.)     I want to be the best Dad ever. I am not the best yet, but I am working on it. Jack and I do fun stuff a lot, but he's still a momma's boy, and the degree of our funness will increase as he gets older.
5.)     I want to be the best husband I can be to Leslie. God knows she deserves better than me, but I'm working on it.
6.)     I pluck the gray hairs out of my beard when no one is around. I won't admit to this in person though, and you won't be able to prove it, because you won't see any. Ha!
7.)     I like having a career that helps people. 
7a.)   My celebrity crush is Sandra Lee. Nice. Yes Leslie knows about it!

8.)     Not part of the above list, but I soon plan to move our blog to http://www.wordpress.com/, because when I update the blog on blogger, the formatting limits drive me absolute stark-raving nuts. Let me get an Amen from the congregation!



No comments: